Are you ready to hire a Virtual Assistant and delegate? Do you want to get out of DIY land and into CEO land?
Riding the struggle train is hard but it’s also completely unnecessary.
The internet has opened the world to freelancers who are building companies and changing lives, and you’re one of them! Hiring can be quite stressful, but it can also be one of the best things you can do for your business. Smart CEO’s are building global virtual teams around the globe.
- Is it when you’re not sure how to do something and have no interest in learning how to use yet another software program?
- Is it because something that was never meant to be a part of your daily tasks is now taking up your entire day?
- Is it because you have had enough of fumbling through hundreds of emails each day?
- Is it when you’re still full time in your 9-5 and know you need help to grow your business while you transition to a full-time business owner?
- Is it because you’re done spending 20 hours a day in front of your laptop, Monday to Monday?
Or is it because you know that you can grow your company that much quicker if someone else takes care of the stuff that doesn’t light you up!
Where do you start? What do you do?
Where should your VA start? Calendar scheduling, automating emails, customer support, prioritizing your tasks, prioritizing their tasks…
If you’re enjoying this blog, you might like to read Why is Time Management so Important
You create a plan of action!
Start with creating an overall to-do list
Everything that needs to be or you’d like completed in the next 3 months should be on this list. The list does not have to be in any specific order. You don’t have to only add things that you might outsource. You just need to get it all onto paper.
Once you’ve done that, break it up into categories
Assign a priority or set the deadline
Hire Slow! Fire Fast!
Your VA will help you stay on task, organized, and on point. She will organize the chaos and spare you the agony of doing the stuff that stops you from doing what you love doing. Growing your business and serving your clients.
💗Thank you for reading this blog.
💎Subscribe to my monthly newsletter and receive my exclusive ‘7 steps to Fully Booked Guide’ plus tips, resources, and tools to help you in your business.
☕️Want to chat about how we can help you with your business? Book a Virtual Coffee Date!
📷Access amazing stock photography here!